- Posted by:
- Posted on:
- Safeguard your cyber privacy from targeted advertising, ad trackers, suspicious content, and fraudulent intrusions
- Last updated on 07/03/20
- There has been 1 update within the past 6 months
- Also available on Android, Mac, and Windows
Block scams and protect your privacy with Malwarebytes. Block disruptions like:
– Phishing scams, tech support scams, and other malicious sites
– Deceptive sites and other forms of suspicious content
– Calls from known and suspected scammers
– Ads and ad trackers which watch your behavior online
– Fraudulent text messages
Premium ($1.49 per month, or $11.99 per year)
– Block phishing sites, online scams, and other malicious sites with Web Protection. Browse the Internet with Safari without worrying about accidentally visiting a fraudulent site.
– Ignore fraudulent calls with Call Protection. Get caller ID warnings or block incoming calls from known and suspected scammers, including “spoofing” calls that make their number appear similar to yours. Answer the calls that matter and skip the ones that don’t.
– Block intrusive ads in Safari with Ad Blocking. Stop ad trackers from watching your behavior online and sending you targeted advertising. Browse the Internet with fewer distractions.
– Ignore suspicious texts with Text Message Filtering. Forward fraudulent texts to a junk folder sent from a list of known scammers or containing phishing links. Focus on the messages that matter to you.
The current app is optimized for iPhone, but iPad and iPod users can still take advantage of Web Protection and Ad Blocking for a cleaner Internet experience in Safari. Future updates will include user interface improvements for iPad and iPod users.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the 30-day trial period. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at $11.99/year, or $1.49/month. Go to your Account Settings in iTunes to manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable. No partial refunds.